Most of the building dates from about 1630-1650, when it was a coaching inn and guest house. The building that stands today is as it was in 1934. The architect Lindstrøm designed the building. There are 4 rooms on the upper floor with a fjord view, while 3 rooms have a view upwards to the valley. Rooms 20 and 23 are our biggest and best, with the most fantastic view of the rose garden and fjord. All the rooms are historical.
All rooms have beautiful antique furniture, old wallpaper and old-English style bathrooms. Room number 20 and 23 have bathtubs.
The rooms were fully renovated in winter 2006/7.