The main building
Most of the building dates from about 1630-1650, when it was a coaching inn and guest house. The building that stands today is as it was in 1934. The architect Lindstrøm designed the building. There are 4 rooms on the upper floor with a fjord view, while 3 rooms have a view upwards to the valley. Rooms 20 and 23 are our biggest and best, with the most fantastic view of the rose garden and fjord. All the rooms are historical.